PMI - Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
(PMI-RMP-V6) / ISBN : 9781644590430
Gain hands-on experience to pass the PMI RMP certification exam with the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) course and lab. Lab delivers hands-on experience replacing expensive physical labs. The PMI RMP training comprehensively covers the RMP certification exam objectives and helps you gain an understanding required for working with project management framework, risk management planning, stakeholder communication and engagement, risk identification, and risk analysis.
Here's what you will get
The PMI RMP certification is an industry-recognized vendor-neutral credential that validates your project management skills. The PMI Risk Management certification is targeted at project management professionals with expertise in assessing and identifying project risks along with preparation plans. The RMP exam varifies professionals' expertise in risk strategy and planning, stakeholder engagement, risk process facilitation, risk monitoring, and reporting, perform specialized, and risk analysis.
8+ Lessons | 104+ Quizzes | 70+ Flashcards | 70+ Glossary of terms
100+ Pre Assessment Questions | 2+ Full Length Tests | 125+ Post Assessment Questions | 250+ Practice Test Questions
50+ Videos | 08:18+ Hours
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
- Project and Operation
- Project Life Cycles and Project Management Processes
- Project Environment
- Organizational Structure
- Plan Risk Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Communications Management
- Theories and Concepts
- Identify Risks
- Introduction to Risk Analysis
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- Video Tutorials
Hands-on LAB Activities (Performance Labs)
- Introduction about the Project and Operation
- Introduction about the Project Risk Management process
- Introduction of the Plan Communications Management process
- Introduction about the Manage Communications process
- Introduction to risk analysis
- Introduction about the Plan Risk Responses process
- For PMI members : USD 520
- For non-PMI members: USD 670
The exam consists of multiple choice questions.
PMI has the following pre-requisites for PMI-RMP:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project risk management education
The exam contains 170 questions.
A pass/fail result score is generated based on your overall performance on the examination.
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the RMP examination, PMI's retake policy is:
- Candidates are granted a one-year eligibility period in which they have to pass the examination.
- During the eligibility period, candidates are allowed to give up to three attempts for the examination.
- If a candidate fails the examination three times within one year, they must wait for one year from the date of their last examination to re-apply for the certification.
- PMI members will have to pay the re-examination fees of USD 335 and Non-PMI members will have to pay USD 435 for their second and third attempt to pass the examination.
To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.