Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 (MO-300)
(MO-300) / ISBN : 9781644591949
Kick start your prep for the Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 MO-300 exam with the Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 course and lab. The lab is cloud-based, device-enabled, and can easily be integrated with an LMS. The Microsoft PowerPoint certification course and lab cover MO-300 certification exam objectives and teach you how to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows; create and manage presentations; insert and format shapes and slides; create slide content, apply transitions and animations; and more.
Here's what you will get
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 certification exam objectives cover concepts like managing presentations, managing slides, inserting and formatting text, shapes, and images; inserting tables, charts, SmartArt, 3D models, and media; and applying transitions and animations. The MO-300 exam is part of the requirements for the Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint Associate (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019).
13+ Lessons | 9+ Exercises | 110+ Quizzes | 110+ Flashcards | 110+ Glossary of terms
24+ Pre Assessment Questions | 24+ Post Assessment Questions |
Hand on lab
38+ LiveLab | 00+ Minutes
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
- Module A: Exploring the PowerPoint environment
- Module A: Creating a presentation
- Module B: Creating and modifying slide content
- Module A: Working with slide masters and layouts
- Module B: Formatting slides and text
- Module A: Creating and formatting shapes
- Module B: Working with images
- Module A: Working with charts
- Module B: Working with tables
- Module A: Slide transitions
- Module B: Additional text options
- Module C: Printing
- Module A: Inserting and formatting SmartArt
- Module B: Inserting and formatting 3D models
- Module C: Additional formatting options
- Module A: Animating slide content
- Module B: Inserting and formatting media
- Module A: Reviewing content and tracking changes
- Module B: Saving a presentation in other formats
- Module A: Working with notes pages
- Module B: Configuring, rehearsing, and presenting slide shows
- Module A: Protecting your presentations
- Module B: Sharing your presentations
Hands-on LAB Activities
- Creating a Presentation Using a Template
- Duplicating a Slide
- Inserting Content into a Placeholder
- Inserting a Hyperlink on a Slide
- Inserting an Online Image
- Inserting an Image from the Desktop
- Adding and Modifying a Footer
- Applying a Theme
- Modifying the Slide Layout
- Formatting a Slide's Background
- Applying and Formatting Bulleted and Numbered Lists
- Showing Gridlines
- Inserting and Formatting Shapes
- Inserting a Screenshot
- Applying the Artistic Effect
- Applying Effects to a Shape
- Applying Styles and Effects to a Picture
- Applying Image Alt Text
- Adding a Chart to a Presentation
- Working with Tables
- Importing and Editing a Table
- Applying the Transition
- Creating WordArt from the Text
- Inserting SmartArt and Arranging the Picture's Position
- Converting a List into SmartArt
- Inserting and Modifying a 3D Model
- Applying Animation on an Online Picture
- Animating Text
- Animating a 3D Model
- Adding a Video
- Checking the Spelling Automatically
- Adding a Comment
- Turning a Presentation into a Video
- Modifying the Text Style
- Customizing the Handout Master
- Adding Notes
- Creating a Custom Slide Show
- Rehearsing Slide Timings
- Making a Presentation Read-Only
There are no technical prerequisites for the certification exam.
The exam consists of performance based questions and is conducted in a live or simulated environment.
The exam contains 40-60 questions.
The passing score varies from exam to exam and is provided on the score report.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam retake policy:
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 2 days (48 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A two-day waiting period will be imposed between each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an Office exam, the candidate may take it again.