We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty Certification
The AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty certification proves a candidate's skills and knowledge in explaining how AWS data analytics services fit in the data life cycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization. The certified candidate will be able to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions on AWS that are efficient, cost-effective, and secure. Software engineers and data professionals who want to demonstrate their data analytics expertise on the AWS platform should pursue the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty certification.
DAS-C01 exam objectives are as follows:
- Security (18%)
- Collection (18%)
- Processing (24%)
- Analysis and Visualization (18%)
- Storage and Data Management (22%)
Key skills measured in the AWS Certified Data Analytics certification exam:
- Determining data access and retrieval patterns
- Applying data governance and compliance controls
- Automating and operating a data processing solution
- Selecting the appropriate data visualization solution for a given scenario
- Selecting a collection system that handles the frequency, volume, and source of data
uCertify provides a study guide for the AWS Data Analytics certification exam. The AWS Data Analytics course provides complete coverage of the DAS-C01 exam objectives with the help of real-world scenarios.
Requirements for the AWS Certified Data Analytics Certification
Candidates are required to pass the DAS-C01 exam to earn the AWS Certified Data Analytics Certification.