We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) Certification
The VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification is designed for IT professionals who install, configure, manage and optimize VMware solutions. configure vNetwork Standard and Distributed Switches. The VMware VCP certification exam validates a candidate's skill in identifying and configuring VLAN settings, vSS and vDS Policies; planning and deploying Shared Storage and the Storage Virtual Appliance (SVA) for vSphere; migrating VMs, and backup/restore Virtual Machines using VMware Data Recovery; performing basic troubleshooting for the vSphere Network, Storage and ESXi Hosts; and a lot more.
VMware VCP certification path covers the certification exams listed below:
- VCP-NV 2020- NSX-T Track
- VMware Certified Professional- Digital Workspace 2020 (VCP-DW 2020)
- VMware Certified Professional- Network Virtualization 2020 (VCP-NV 2020)
- VMware Certified Professional- Desktop and Mobility 2020 (VCP-DTM 2020)
- VMware Certified Professional 2020- Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV 2020)
- VMware Certified Professional- Cloud Management and Automation 2020 (VCP-CMA 2020)
uCertify provides a study guide for the VMware vSphere 6.7 certification exam. The course and lab comprehensively cover all the 2V0-21.19 exam objectives and provides interactive learning resources along with practical exposure to enhance the skills of candidates.
Requirements for VMWare Certified Professional Certification
There are different VCP certification paths based on your background. Each exam has its prerequisites.