We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
CompTIA Server+ Certification
The CompTIA Server+ certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification designed to ensure the knowledge and skills required to maintain, build, troubleshoot, secure, and support server hardware and software technologies. This certification is targeted at network administrators, systems engineers, hardware technicians who require complete knowledge of server technology. CompTIA Server+ certified technicians are skilled in disaster recovery procedures, backups, and restorations, and can deploy and upgrade system hardware and storage devices.
CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 exam objectives are as follows:
- Storage (12%)
- Security (13%)
- Networking (10%)
- Troubleshooting (20%)
- Disaster Recovery (9%)
- Server Architecture (12%)
- Server Administration (24%)
Here are the key skills measured in the CompTIA Server+ certification exam:
- Deploying and upgrading system hardware and storage devices
- Installing, configuring, and updating Network Operating Systems
- Determining and setting up the appropriate area to house physical servers
- Troubleshooting server problems using the appropriate tools and methods
- Understanding server virtualization concepts, features, and considerations
- Writing, utilizing and maintaining server documentation, diagrams, and procedures
- Comprehending different server types, such as File Server, Web Server & DNS Server
- Understanding the concepts of disaster recovery procedures, backups, and restorations
The CompTIA Server+ training program covers the aptitude and proficiency required to understand server roles/specializations and interaction within the overall computing environment; identify environmental issues; understand and comply with disaster recovery and physical/software security procedures.
uCertify provides a study guide for the SK0-004 exam. The CompTIA Server+ certification course is equipped with the various learning resources that will help you learn all the concepts asked in the Server+ exam.
Requirements for CompTIA Server+ Certification
- CompTIA A+ certification
- 18-24 months of IT experience